I thought that I would share some of my reading resolutions as well as what I plan on reading in January.
- I want to read a total of 75 books this year!
- Of those 75:
- 12 should be nonfiction: I hope to read at least one a month
- Another 12 should be classics again at least one classic a month
- I will keep a monthly TBR (I won’t be strict about it but, I think it will eliminate the stress in choosing what to read next.)
- I will update my TBR Jar and will choose one book a month for my monthly TBR.
- Eleanor of Aquitaine by Alison Weir (carried over from December and finished by the time of posting)
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- Ship of Magic by Robin Hobb
- The Children of Hurin by JRR Tolkien, Edited by Christopher Tolkien (picked from my TBR Jar)
- Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell
- Evening in the Palace of Reason by James R. Gaines
- Here Be Dragons by Sharon K. Penman
- Gardens of the Moon by Steven Erickson
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
Those are my picks for the month and I am excited to get reading!